|M192 (33 & 200 kHz)|
|M163 (33 & 200kHz)|
For more information
|Contact Henning Pedersen|
|(+45) 22 45 85 00|
Airmar's high-powered, Broadband Transducers are supplied as original equipment with many survey-echo sounder systems from leading manufacturers. When used as replacement transducers for already-installed systems, they make the perfect, low-priced, high-value, performance enhancement.
Frequencies from 10 kHz up to 200 kHz as single- or dual frequency.
Deep and shallow-water survey with hull mount or portable mounting.
Transducer tank to most transducers can be supplied.
Single- and dual frequency. Frequencies from 3 kHz up to 660 kHz up to 10 kW Power.
- Low Q for shallow water performance
- Internal matching transformer, impedance
- Minimal side-lobs
- Single or dual frequency
- Narrow beam angle, 2.8 deg. only
- Up to 10 kW power
- Seamless urethane housing or stainless steel
- Robust acoustic window
- Tank mount
- Hydrographic and oceanographic surveying
- Shallow water survey down to 0.3 metre
- Deep ocean survey up to 12,000 metres
- Portable mounting (over the side mount)
- Sub-bottom profiling